[MlMt] ToDOist integration?

Wed Dec 17 14:21:54 EST 2014

On 17 Dec 2014, at 19:10, Michael Sale wrote:

> In a tweet you mention that there's a Todoist integration script for
> MailMate, but it requires a login I (and apparently others) do not
> have...
> can you (or whoever it was that created it) share an accessible
> version
> here?

It should not require a login to access it
[here](http://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672-mailmate/tickets/992)
although I've recently been made aware that this is not true if trying
do it from a mobile device. Not sure why that is different.

I've also attached it (it's very small). Currently the “summary”
variant of the commands requires a Todoist API token. Here is a detailed
description of how to get and use that:

1. Go to http://todoist.com
2. Click the Gear icon in the upper right of the page.
3. Click “Todoist Settings”.
4. Click “Account”.
5. Copy the value of “API token”.
6. Write the following line in the Terminal (replace `token` with the
token from todoist):

		defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmTodoistAPIToken -string token

You should save the bundle itself here (create the Bundles folder):

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles/

Don't forget to enable 2.0 features in the General preferences pane.