[MlMt] auto-update

Jean-Pierre Gattuso gattuso2 at obs-vlfr.fr
Wed Dec 17 09:37:13 EST 2014

I leave running in the background on my office computer when I am away
in order to let SpamSieve eliminate spam messages so that they are not
shown on my iPhone. I am using the 64-bit beta version. Recently, a
message invited to update it. I was not in the office to handle the
update and messages were no longer dowloaded, hence not sorted by
SpamSieve and my iOS inbox was full of spam. Would it be possible to
continue downloading messages even when update alerts are waiting for
action?

Cheers,
Jean-Pierre