[MlMt] Removing attachments

Thomas Floeren thfl at me.com
Wed Dec 17 09:04:59 EST 2014

On 17 Dec 2014, at 14:31, Thomas Eckhold wrote:

> I am assuming that you are talking about a draft of a message: You
> will find in the upper right hand corner of the composer window the
> menu "Attachments" which allows to "Attach Files" and to "Remove
> attachments".

No, that one I’ve seen.

I’m referring to received messages. When I receive a file as mail
attachment I save it to the appropriate folder on disk; I don’t want
to have duplicates in MailMate’s folder and on the server.

That is, I’m searching the correspondant to opt-shift-R in AppleMail.

Thanks

--
Tom