[MlMt] Signature Configuration

Mon Dec 15 17:45:18 EST 2014

On 15 Dec 2014, at 23:16, AC-Martin wrote:

> What does the 'Addresses' field do for a signature being configured?

It restricts the signature to the address(es) specified, that is, it
cannot be used by any other addresses. This only makes sense if you have
more than one email address.

> When I define an address, the signature is not available in the drop
> down menu list in the composer. Neither is the signature automatically
> selected when I create a new message addressed to the address defined
> in the signature config.

Hmm, I'm not sure if that is an indication of a bug. Let me know if you
think this is not explained by my answer above.

> The help doesn't have much on this.

The online manual does not yet include a description of this feature,
but you can find one in the built-in help book (via the “Help ▸
MailMate Help” menu item).