[MlMt] defer mail workflow in mailmate?

Fri Dec 5 13:49:56 EST 2014

On 5 Dec 2014, at 18:48, Max Andersen wrote:

> But then if look at it again the message will be deferred once again
> :/

True, if you view any of your deferred messages before their time is
reached. (When they do return then the tag has been removed and then it
won't happen again.)

This discussion also illustrates why it's not straightforward how such a
feature should be implemented, especially not to allow synchronization.
I'll give it some more thought.