[MlMt] Latest test release, Yosemite, Exchange IMAP, and more

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 20:28:42 EDT 2014

On 29 Aug 2014, at 20:21, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 29 Aug 2014, at 17:20, Steve Mayer wrote:
>
>> So far, no issues using the 64bit version on 10.9.4.  Nice to have
>> the QL plugins working again :)
>
> I guess the non-working QL plugins and the “disappearing” text
> field values (mentioned by Edward) are subtle ways for Apple to tell
> me that I really should make MailMate 64 bit only.

...should I be worried about my multi-GB mail store making mailmate on
64 steal all my memory ? ;)

btw. the bug of as soon as i type a '-' in to/cc it will just select the
current address in the list instead of letting my continue typing is
still there in latest build for Yosemite ;/

http://about.me/maxandersen