[MlMt] Very weird failure-to-get-mail continues...

Seebs mailmate-list at seebs.net
Wed Aug 27 19:54:58 EDT 2014

Okay, so, I used to have a thing where app nap was keeping Mailmate from
getting mail, probably. Symptom: No mail shows up until I click on the
window, SUDDENLY MAIL.

Today, it did something weirder. I got no mail from about 3 AM to around
6:30 PM. But! I sent outgoing mail during that time. So I know I was
interacting with the app, and it was up enough to talk to things.

One thing that could conceivably be a clue: I got a very quick response
to one of those emails, specifically, one dated a minute before the
outgoing message. And I note, on study, that my mail server's clock is
wrong (it's about 9 minutes slow). Could that explain this?

-s