[MlMt] Redirect using Rules?

Mike Brasch mikebrasch at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 27 14:37:11 EDT 2014

On 27 Aug 2014, at 18:47, Mark Chapman wrote:

> I have a number of emails that need to be automatically redirected to
> someone else when they come in.
>
> Is it possible to use rules (or if necessary a smart mailbox) to
> redirect messages?

Is there a reason that you do not do this as a server rule? For me that
would be a server rule.

If you want to do this in MailMate, you could do it as a rule on your
INBOX (you can use the smart folder "Inbox" or the real "INBOX" folder).
Double click on your INBOX to open the mailbox editor and go to tab
"Rules". Here you can set the contition and the action (redirect).

Maybe you have to activate the v2.0-features in the General-pane of the
MM-preferences and/or to load the actual test build (Software update in
preferences and ALT-click on "Check now").

--
Gruß
Mike