[MlMt] "error: Message contains NUL characters"

Lulie Tanett lulie at lulie.org
Mon Aug 18 14:19:28 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm migrating from Mail.app to MailMate and have some offline messages
which I'm putting on Fastmail. A few messages fail to upload and it
gives me this error message:

"The IMAP command “APPEND” (to INBOX.ARR Archives) failed with server
error: Message contains NUL characters."

It also fails (with the same error) if I try to drag the .emlx file from
the Finder directly into MailMate.

These messages are from 1994-1997 (only a few from these folders failed
though; most of them transferred through fine).

Is there anything I can do to fix them?

--
Lulie Tanett