[MlMt] conversation view

David Green dgreenbhm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 19:45:21 EDT 2014

Hi,

I wanted to do this also and Benny added it a while ago....

defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDefaultBccHeader -string
"<.sender.>"

When MailMate sees this value then it uses the From header to set the
Bcc address. It is also updated in the composer if the sender is updated
manually or when entering recipients.

Dave