[MlMt] conversation view

Ralph Alvy ralph at ralphalvy.com
Sun Aug 3 18:24:18 EDT 2014

Right now, double clicking on the From field of a message presents us
with all message in that folder with that value in the From field.
Double clicking the Subject field of a message does the same for the
Subject field. What about a key combination on a message that presents
all messages in the current folder *and the Sent folder* that have one
of the following two properties:

1. The To and From fields match the current message's To and From fields
respectively.

2. The To and From fields match the current message's From and To
fields, respectively.

They don't have to be organized by thread, but it at least gives us
something close to Conversation View if sorted by Date, I think.