[MlMt] I3 BAd Command Argument

Fri Aug 1 10:24:16 EDT 2014

On 1 Aug 2014, at 15:07, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 31 Jul 2014, at 18:54, Zvi Biener wrote:
>
>> In the past days I've started receiving the following error on one of
>> my mailboxes, which keeps the mailbox offline.
>>
>> MailMate encountered the following error: “Server response: “I3
>> BAD Command Argument Error. 11”.”.
>> Mailbox: “Deleted Items”.
>> [...]
>
> You can send me more data off list like this:
> [...]

Based on data sent off list I would say that the problem is that
MailMate has been told to upload a message which is too big for the
server:

	C: I43 APPEND "Deleted Items" (\Seen) "30-Jul-2014 17:20:57 -0400"
{35242236}
	S: I43 BAD Command Argument Error. 11

This is an Exchange IMAP server and they tend to output the same kind of
error no matter what the problem is.

To fix the issue you need to locate the ~34MB message in your “Deleted
Items” mailbox and delete it permanently (if you don't need the
message). That should prevent MailMate from trying to upload it again.