[MlMt] Mailmate and Omnifocus 2 beta

Karl Erik Jessen karl.erik at jessens.org
Wed Apr 30 03:59:14 EDT 2014

I have tried to install Brett's bundled mentioned below, and it partly
solved the problem

- "Add with summary..." still hangs the Omnufocus UI (but without the
dialog about not being able to find Omnifocus)
- "Add..." works as expected

The problems I have reported here in this thread started sometime during
the last weekend, so I actually didn't expect Brett's bundle to solve
the problems (as it was published on April 14th) - But it partly did

/Karl Erik Jessen
Farum
Denmark