[MlMt] autocomplete in 10.9 vs 10.6 - no longer prefers words already in email body

Dr Gregory Jefferis jefferis at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 25 11:29:58 EDT 2014

Hello,

I have just changed to a new laptop running 10.9.2 from one running
10.6.8. I did not import settings as I had done on my previous few
upgrades.

I notice a mildly annoying change in the behaviour of the autocomplete.
When I press Esc it no longer prefers words that are already in the text
of the email. For example I was previously using this to autocomplete
long names.

Can this behaviour be adjusted or is it an OS-dependent change?

Many thanks,

Greg.

My system: MailMate/4174 MacBookPro11,3/x86_64/8/10.9.2

--
Gregory Jefferis, PhD
Division of Neurobiology

http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/group-leaders/h-to-m/g-jefferis