[MlMt] MailSteward

Gustavo Daniel Villarreal irongus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:47:36 EDT 2014

On 24 Apr 2014, at 4:20, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Internally, smart folders work just like IMAP folders. IMAP folders
> just have fixed conditions (matching messages with a virtual header
> specifying their server location). If you have rules specified for any
> kind of mailbox then they should be triggered no matter what you have
> or have not viewed in MailMate.

Benny, so is there a monitor or some scheduled process continually
executing rules in MailMate? I thought this was not possible and that
rules only applied to new mail/moves, until I tried this rule for
archiving. Before, I just did archiving once I reached 80% quota, but
now its taking care of itself (MailSteward has a scheduler that runs
every x hours/minutes/etc).