[MlMt] Smart folders and Contacts groups

Wed Apr 23 08:13:28 EDT 2014

On 23 Apr 2014, at 0:58, Sherif Soliman wrote:

> I just realized very recently that I couldn't type the name of a group
> and have it expand into the contacts. I do miss that from Mail.app.

The composer address text fields should already expand to email
addresses if entering a group name from Contacts (Address Book). Until
recently it didn't work for smart groups, but that is the only known
issue.

(The requested feature is to support Contacts in the conditions used in
smart mailboxes and searches.)