[MlMt] Issue with Mailmate and Basecamp

Tue Apr 22 08:19:42 EDT 2014

On 22 Apr 2014, at 2:28, Dries Geeroms wrote:

>> I have an odd issue where, if I reply to a Basecamp discussion via
>> MailMate, the reply posts as a blank reply on Basecamp.
>
> I had this issue once but didn't pay much attention to it. Just tried
> it
> again now and same thing happens. Works fine with other systems though
> (apollo hq)

Can you verify that the message only contains a plain text body part (if
you use ⌥⌘U when viewing the message in Sent Messages)? If it does
then I cannot see why it should fail. MailMate generates more
standard-compliant plain text emails than many other email clients.

In other words, I'll probably need to see some proof that the problem is
MailMate before spending more time on looking into this issue :-)