[MlMt] Issue with Mailmate and Basecamp

Corey coreyallen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 11:37:09 EDT 2014

I have an odd issue where, if I reply to a Basecamp discussion via
MailMate, the reply posts as a blank reply on Basecamp.

I've contacted Basecamp support and they claim the email isn't being
sent as plain text yet I have markdown disabled.   I'm curious if anyone
else is having this issue in basecamp with Mailmate and how to fix it.

I've tried replying with Airmail, iPhone Mail app, mail.app on the mac,
MailBox on the iPhone, Postbox on the mac, Sparrow for mac and they all
work without issue.