[MlMt] Archive by applying rules with default of move to Archive folder

Dr Gregory Jefferis jefferis at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 16 10:55:12 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'd like to start using rules to sort my most interesting messages into
specific folders when I press e.g. V to archive or some other keyboard
shortcut. If no rule matches I'd like to have archival to the "Archive"
IMAP folder as a fall through option. Note that I don't want these rules
to be processed automatically – I want to assess messages manually in
the inbox.

Has anyone else done something similar / could suggest a good approach?

Many thanks,

Greg.

--
Gregory Jefferis, PhD