[MlMt] OmniFocus 2 bundle fix

Brett Terpstra me at brettterpstra.com
Mon Apr 14 00:15:30 EDT 2014

I'm beta testing OmniFocus 2 right now, and found that the built-in
OmniFocus bundle was failing to create tasks. I fixed it (removed a bit
from the applescript. Also refactored the ruby script a little.
Hopefully I'm not duplicating someone else's work, I haven't been
following the list closely lately.

<http://ckyp.us/G6BU>

This new version is backwards compatible with the current stable release
of OmniFocus. Feel free to use it however you like.

-Brett

P.S. *Just realized I left my custom shortcut in the plist, so if you
don't like F1 for creating tasks, you'll need to change that or override
it...*