[MlMt] Leaving search and tags

Kee Hinckley kee+freron at hinckley.com
Sun Apr 13 17:53:30 EDT 2014

> On Apr 13, 2014, at 9:39 AM, "Max Rydahl Andersen" <max.andersen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just want to give my vote for making Esc for search just remove the search criteria and not change the current folder selection.
>
> I *can* though in some cases see the value of Esc "going back", thus I would suggest maybe make that behaviour available when doing Alt/Option + Esc ?

Yeah, that's an odd one. Often it's just what I wanted, but other times it surprises and annoys me. I agree it's probably worth having both behaviors, the question is...which is the default for ESC? I guess I'd tend slightly towards staying in the same place. Whether or not it's what you want, it seems less surprising.