[MlMt] Smart folders and Contacts groups

Wed Apr 9 06:23:23 EDT 2014

On 9 Apr 2014, at 12:19, Annamarie wrote:

> I'm another who misses the groups feature of Mail.
>
> Rules? Where are they? Yes, I've enabled Experimental 2.0 feature.

Rules can be added to any mailbox. Right-click a mailbox and choose
“Edit Mailbox...” and notice the Rules pane.

If using rules then it's probably a good idea to update to the latest
test version (various bug fixes): Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check
Now” in the Software Update preferences pane (r4161 is currently the
most recent revision).