[MlMt] New message notifications just say "Local"

Mon Apr 7 08:47:28 EDT 2014

On 7 Apr 2014, at 14:24, John Cooper wrote:

> For the past several days, new message OS X notifications have no
> longer displayed the message details: the entire contents of the
> notification alert are the word "Local." This persists after
> restarting the computer.
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2997428/Screen%20Shot%202014-04-07%20at%207.20.18%20AM.png
>
> What's gone wrong?

I don't have any other reports about this which means my initial guess
is that something has changed in your setup. Have you changed your
“Counters” settings in any way?

You can send me the output of the following command for me to review the
counters if you like:

	defaults read com.freron.MailMate MmCounters