[MlMt] 5by5

Eric Beavers elb at carryingstones.com
Thu Oct 31 22:39:38 EDT 2013

If there are any 5by5 jackals in the room, you know Dan Benjamin does a
mean ad read. Get one of the alpha nerds hooked on MailMate and they
will sing its praises until everyone HAS to buy it.

Seriously, if I had an awesome indie app that had gotten huge kudos from
major publications, I would be targeting my fellow nerds with
advertising on the 5by5 podcast network. Dan Benjamin. Merlin Mann.
Brett Terpstra. Andy Ihnatko. The list goes on as long as my, well, my
arm.

Their ads are from Smile Software, Squarespace, OmniGroup, Hover.com,
and more. They are *nailing* your demographic. Good people who love to
talk at length about the intricacies, foibles, and workflows around
email and productivity. These are *our people.* They may be able to help
where others cannot.

I don't work for http://5by5.tv and make nothing from this other than
seeing two entities I want to see succeed enjoy a symbiotic relationship
that benefits them both.

Good luck!

--Eric