[MlMt] When is version 2 coming out

Michael A. Alderete lists-2010 at alderete.com
Tue Oct 29 13:15:05 EDT 2013

> You'll be glad to know that the plan is to put development of MailMate 2.0 on indiegogo.com. The crowd funding experiment has been fairly successful (113 supporters until now), but I still need broader support to reach my goal. I'll provide all the details in a blog post including the results of the experiment, my crowd funding goal(s), and a link to the indiegogo campaign.

FWIW, although I've been following MailMate for a long while, actually buying a license was something I was going to "get around to". When I read the crowdfunding blog post, I decided that rather than participate in the crowdfunding, I'd just buy the license.

So, I might not show up in the stats, but you can +1 the number, in spirit at least.

Michael
--
Michael A. Alderete
<alderete at haightlife.com>                tel: +1 (415) 609-5757