[MlMt] Handling “[Gmail]/All Mail” gracefully

Tue Oct 29 04:45:19 EDT 2013

On 26 Oct 2013, at 17:57, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> [...]
>
> After MailMate has updated then edit your Gmail account and click
> “Edit Subscriptions”. Locate “[Gmail]/All Mail” and subscribe.
>
> The expected result is a “[Gmail]/All Mail” mailbox which contains
> all messages *not* in any of the other subscribed mailboxes. In other
> words, still no duplicate messages in MailMate.
>
> [...]
>
> Let me know if you try this feature (whether or not it works for you).

I'm still very interested in feedback on this feature since it would be
nice to have in a 1.7.1 update. Has anyone tried it? (You can send
feedback by private email unless it is something of general interest.)

Feedback on the Gmail “labels to tags” mapping is also welcome.

http://freron.com/crowdfund2014