[MlMt] mailMate unusable due to server error messages/dialog windows

Sat Oct 26 03:39:31 EDT 2013

On 26 Oct 2013, at 1:38, Jason Davies wrote:

> But I'm not so far getting any log (apparently) when I hold down
> shift. Where will it be saved/appear?

Sorry, I forget to mention that. It is saved to the Desktop with some
long name containing the server name.

> Given how these have suddenly appeared all day, should I suspect some
> kind of corruption on the account? (I guess that means downloading
> them locally, clearing it out then putting it back? How does one fix
> an IMAP account?)

I really don't know. You are not the first to have this issue with an
Exchange account (Exchange IMAP is primitive and buggy). I'm not sure
exactly what triggers it or whether or not it's a sign of something
serious.

http://freron.com/crowdfund2014