[MlMt] Mailbox stops updating

Alberto Caporro acaporro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 17:50:51 EDT 2013

Just as a side note, I also noticed a similar behaviour, but it was
definitely there BEFORE 1.7; I always thought it had something to do with
slow or unstable network connection in one of the places I work at, but
I've never been able to reach a firm conclusion.

It's not so frequent, so I never cared much and never looked at the log,
but I'll do that in the coming days.

Alberto