[MlMt] Ical

Steve Mayer smayer69 at me.com
Mon Oct 21 17:39:59 EDT 2013

Sure thing.

I also have figured out now why I've never run into a problem with iCal
or BusyCal for this.  All of my calendars are either local hosted caldav
servers, iCloud servers or work related caldav servers.  The email
handling for the invites is handled by the server in these cases.  The
script method is only required for inviting to local calendars.

--
Steve Mayer
smayer69 at me.com