[MlMt] Convert message into Reminder

Sun Oct 20 09:16:03 EDT 2013

On 17 Oct 2013, at 18:00, Amiram Reuveni wrote:

> On 17 Oct 2013, at 17:43, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> I assume this would be similar to the current OmniFocus command
>> (experimental feature). I might have time to help you with that (and
>> include it in MailMate by default), but it's not going to be before
>> next week.
>
> That would great Benny. I think it will benefit mailmate as well as
> Reminders sync with the iOS version and many task management programs
> in iOS sync with Reminders... Cheers, Amiram.

The latest test version has a Reminders bundle which is very similar to
the OmniFocus bundle. It might not be appropriate with “Add with
Summary...” for Reminders (too large), but I mainly wanted to provide
a starting point.

The test version also has a couple of features related to selecting
messages related to the currently selected message. Holding down ⌃⌥
when clicking in the messages outline simply selects any related
messages, e.g., clicking in the From column selects all messages sent
from the same email address. Related to this, I also changed the
`selectWithFilter:` custom key binding such that it can create a
selection based on the current message (although with the undocumented
query language). For example select and delete all messages from the
currently selected sender (bound to ⌃⌥D):

	"^~d" = ( "selectWithFilter:", "from.address = '${from.address}'",
"moveToMailbox:", "trash" );

http://freron.com/crowdfunding2014