[MlMt] submailboxes of smart mailbox according to imap folder

Steve Mayer smayer69 at me.com
Wed Oct 16 10:51:17 EDT 2013

Zvi,

   On the submailboxes tab, there is a checkbox "Submailboxes for the
messages of each account". Check that.  Then,  check the "Submailbox for
each unique value of" and choose "Source->Path". Leave the "unless only
one submailbox will be created" checkbox unchecked.

   Mailbox name format should be pre-filled with ${#source.path}.

Does this give you what you want?

--
Steve Mayer
smayer69 at me.com