[MlMt] Support for Gmail labels

Fri Oct 4 17:06:38 EDT 2013

On 4 Oct 2013, at 22:14, Dries Geeroms wrote:

> Great news, does that mean we can use gmail's All Mail as archive and
> no longer need to use [gmail]/archive ?

No, although it might be possible to handle a Gmail account differently.
It might be possible to synchronize “All Mail” and then unsubscribe
Inbox and some other standard mailboxes, and then have them as smart
mailboxes instead based on some Gmail-specific label-names like `\Inbox`
(which I believe exist). But this is pure speculation and I can think of
several things that wouldn't work well in MailMate with this setup.