[MlMt] omnifocus functionality

Emory L. emory at hellyeah.com
Fri Oct 4 14:40:06 EDT 2013

I was premature on this. It worked with the first version, but the
second version of the Bundle didn't work as expected with my
~/L…/App…/MailMate folder on another volume. It was the only
difference between two working machines and a third not doing it, so I
rsync'ed my MailMate folder back onto the volume my $HOME is on and it's
fine now and I am having both options for the Bundle as expected.

Benny — I didn't see anything in the Bundle that would preclude it
from working across volumes or traversing a filesystem like that, I
don't know if it's a bug or an implementation issue for bundles? I don't
know much about bundles and how they behave.