[MlMt] Reply to selection of text

A.J. Colianni aj at colianni.net
Thu Nov 28 13:15:45 EST 2013

On 28 Nov 2013, at 11:48, Jacques wrote:

> Actually, the same glitch is still happening to other emails as I go through my morning mail. Anyone else seeing this?

Yep, I'm seeing this behavior as well. I've figured out something:

If the current selection is the *message in the message list*, and you make a reply, it will select the entire message to quote.

If the current selection is the message itself (one click in the message area, the selection bar will be grey in the message list) you'll get a blank reply.

If you select some text in the message window, you'll get that text quoted in your reply.

Hope that helps and that I explained that clearly.

Best wishes,
A.J.

--
A.J. Colianni