[MlMt] Mailmate to Evernote

Sébastien Zürcher seb.zurcher at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 12:42:49 EST 2013

Hi Michal, Hi all

I've just tested the Evernote bundle and it works fine for me (Add and
Add with Summary).
Here my config:
OSX: 10.9 (Maverick)
Mailmate: Version 1.7.1 (3864)
Evernote: Version 5.4.3 (402230) (from the AppStore)

Make sure you selected a Email message in your mailbox and make sure
you've got the latest Evernote (and maybe try to reinstall from the
AppStore).

Cheers,
Sebastien