[MlMt] Mailmate to Evernote

Tue Nov 26 08:48:38 EST 2013

On 25 Nov 2013, at 20:50, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 25 Nov 2013, at 19:00, Olivier Bedouelle wrote:
>
>> It's possible to send mail to evernote ?
>
> Some time tomorrow I'll release a test version of MailMate with a
> basic level of integration with Evernote -- similar to OmniFocus. I'll
> write on the mailing list when it's available.

Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
preferences pane. I've included an Evernote AND a Things bundle matching
the functionality of OmniFocus/Reminders.

I'm still thinking about how to offer some options for these bundles
since I know some users would like to not open the GTD app, or add tags,
or not have to select whether or not to add a summary. Some day.