[MlMt] Filename variable?

Sat Nov 23 02:33:06 EST 2013

On 22 Nov 2013, at 22:10, Brett Terpstra wrote:

>> What are you going to do with the path? If it is with the purpose of
>> reading the raw file then it might be better just to ask MailMate to
>> provide the message on stdin (using `input = 'raw'`).
>
> No, I'm actually playing with the idea of feeding the file url to a
> script for Mavericks tagging, just to see if I can pull it off.
> Ultimately useful? Dunno. Fun to try? Yep.

Ok, such a script should then wait for the file to exist on disk (or
fail gracefully). I should also support, e.g., "${#filepath}" to make
this more robust in the future (in case I change how messages are
saved). Actually, if that is used then I could force MailMate to wait
for the message being saved to disk before calling the command (most of
the time no waiting would be needed)... I'll note that.