[MlMt] Create Things todo item from message (Command)

Torsten Grust torsten.grust at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 18:58:21 EST 2013

On 22 Nov 2013, at 21:34, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote (with possible
deletions):
> On 22 Nov 2013, at 19:27, Torsten Grust wrote:
>
>> I am a user of Things 2 (http://culturedcode.com) and have built
>> commands to create a Things todo item based on the current MailMate
>> message
>> (right along the lines of Benny's OmniFocus and Reminders commands).
>
> That's just fantastic. I'm sure many users are going to thank you. Is
> this something you would allow me to include in MailMate by default?

Go ahead.  I have placed an updated version in my Dropbox:

	https://www.dropbox.com/s/yr52q32ee4ae2bc/Things.mmBundle.zip?dl=1

This version

1. makes sure that Things is indeed activated before the todo item is
created,

2. does not add tags that start with `\` or `$` (like `\Seen`,
`$Forwarded`) as these are hardly useful in tagging todos.

All the best,
   --Torsten