[MlMt] More prominent "From:" field in a new message

Mon Nov 18 17:21:46 EST 2013

On 18 Nov 2013, at 19:52, Alexander Neng wrote:

> I´ve have a little feature request for the upcoming version of
> MailMate.
>
> Is it possible to make the the "From:" Field in a new message more
> customizable?  I think of different colors, or a bigger text size to
> set the sending account more prominent.

For various reasons I am planning to move the From popup into the list
of headers in the composer. It might even just be a textfield with
completion, but that is undecided. No promise on which version of
MailMate this is going to happen, but I'm aware that it's too easy to
overlook the choice of From address as it is now.