[MlMt] Prevent line wrapping in plain text emails

Sherif Soliman sherif at ssoliman.com
Mon Nov 18 11:54:07 EST 2013

Hello everyone, I'm a new user and I'm trying to set up MailMate to be
my permanent mail client, so apologies if this is answered somewhere
else. I tried searching and came up with nothing.

Is there a way to stop MailMate from hard wrapping plain text replies
and quoted blocks to 72/73 characters? I've always strongly disliked
that and I really, really need to stop that from happening. It is almost
a deal-breaker for me, so I really hope there is some way to turn that
off. Judging from the number of emails I've received from the MM mailing
list, I'm hopeful there is a way.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

— Sherif