[MlMt] Quicksilver plug-in for MailMate

Wed Nov 13 17:57:13 EST 2013

On 13 Nov 2013, at 16:38, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 13 Nov 2013, at 21:47, Rob McBroom wrote:
>
>> Maybe the plug-in should be mentioned in the [third party
>> integration][1] section of the manual?
>
> I'll do that. Should I link to your mailing list post or is there a
> better option?

Since it can be installed in-application and doesn’t really have a
user focused home on the web, I would just include some variation of the
installation instructions I gave in my message. If you really want a
URL, I suppose https://github.com/quicksilver/MailMate-qsplugin is the
best option.

(There is a plug-ins page on http://qsapp.com/ where you can download
it, but that always shows the latest version, while the list in
Quicksilver’s preferences shows the latest version *for your version
of Quicksilver and OS X*, so we try to steer people away from manual
downloads.)

Thanks.

--
Rob McBroom