[MlMt] Keyboard Shortcut to Moveto/GoTo Source Mailboxes

Will Styler will at savethevowels.org
Wed Nov 13 11:58:30 EST 2013

I've always been a mutt user, mostly for keyboardyness, and have decided to give MailMate a try seeing the IndieGogo campaign.  I love that most of the shortcuts I love already work One part of the configuration though has me stumped.  I'd like to set it up such that typing "cd" brings me to my ToDo folder, "cm" to Temp, etc, and equivalent, "sd" moves a message to my ToDo folder, "sm" to Temp, etc.

I know that the relevant portion of my KeyBindings file needs to look like:

	// Combo keys
	"c" = {
		"d" = ( "goToMailbox:", "ToDo" );
		"i" = ( "goToMailbox:", "INBOX" );
		"s" = ( "goToMailbox:", "Sent Items );
		"t" = ( "goToMailbox:", "Trash" );
		"m" = ( "goToMailbox:", "Temp" );
		"j" = ( "goToMailbox:", "Junk Mail" );
	};

	"s" = {
		"d" = ( "moveToMailbox:", "ToDo" );
		"i" = ( "moveToMailbox:", "INBOX" );
		"m" = ( "moveToMailbox:", "Temp" );
		"r" = ( "moveToMailbox:", "Receipts2013" );
		"n" = ( "moveToMailbox:", "Junk Mail/NotSpam" );
		"y" = ( "moveToMailbox:", "Junk Mail/Spam" );
	};

And in fact, it works for Inbox.  And I can use the big long UUID for any of the top mailboxes (although saving to them doesn't work).  What I'm struggling with is how to make these shortcuts open (or save to) the mailboxes listed under my IMAP account's name under "SOURCES".  I've tried "Temp", "/Temp", "ProviderName/Temp", and nothing works.

Help!  Thanks!

Will