[MlMt] OmniFocus bundle - clip selection

Dries Geeroms d at driesgeeroms.com
Tue Nov 12 14:58:54 EST 2013

I was testing some other software this week and noticed that reminders didn't get added. And then I noticed some calendar entries where missing.

This only happened after upgrading to Mavericks (for me), the fix was to completely disable iCloud on my mac. Log out, log in and enable again.

Sent from my iPhone