[MlMt] OmniFocus bundle - clip selection

Daniel Mann daniel.mann at terranhost.com
Mon Nov 11 17:23:07 EST 2013

Hi all,

I'm really enjoying the new OmniFocus bundle for adding tasks to
OmniFocus from MailMate. To make it even more seamless, I configured
Keyboard Maestro to capture my OmniFocus clipping keyboard shortcut and
replace it with MailMate's bundle keyboard shortcut, CTRL+SHIFT+A.

This is working nicely. However, one bit of functionality is still
missing: capturing just the selected text from the message into the note
of the OmniFocus task (along with the message link, of course).

Benny, what are the chances of adding a third variation? We currently
have "Add with Summary" and "Add". Would it be possible to extend this
to include "Add with Selection"? That would bring the functionality on
par with OmniFocus's clipping tool from other apps like Mail and Safari.

Thanks for everything you do on this. The updates are fantastic, and I
am repeatedly astonished at how rapidly you improve MailMate.

-Daniel