[MlMt] Mailbox stops updating

Ben Beuchler insyte at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 12:50:58 EST 2013

The hard part about this has been knowing for sure that the mailbox
has stalled. Today I noticed that my phone was showing new mail for
the account but MailMate was not.  I opened the Activity Viewer.  The
account shows two threads in "LOGOUT" and one in "IDLE."  I'll send
screenshots to you directly.

The mail client on my phone is also using IMAP IDLE for the same
account and it is continuing to receive new mail.