[MlMt] 5by5

Emory L. emory at hellyeah.com
Mon Nov 4 11:11:13 EST 2013

I send feedback/comments to MacInTouch pretty regularly about MailMate
and a couple of others do as well, not to say it couldn't use some
evangelism but at least they've heard of it!

IIRC Merlin is pretty invested in Gmail's web interface.

Terpstra is a constant tinkerer and even if he was happy with Mail.app
he'd probably put up a Github repo of a shell script that installs
homebrew, dovecot, fetches a build of MailMate and configures it for
GmailHotkeys and auto-imports labels and creates keyword mappings or
something.

Benny (et al) Brett Terpstra is pretty accessible on app.net if you want
to ping him there, Twitter is too loud and I suspect he gets a metric
assload of email.