[MlMt] Refactored mailbox editor

Thu May 23 17:13:45 EDT 2013

On 23 May 2013, at 22:56, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Some issues have been reported:
>
> * Annoying auto-expansion in the mailbox outline:
> http://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/399
> * "Edit as a New Message" does not work.
> * Crashes/hangs related to the new submailboxes feature.
>
> I'll look into these issues tomorrow, but reports are still welcome if
> you notice anything else.

And I just noticed a bug in the per-condition check boxes in the smart
mailbox editor (they seem to be often/always disabled by default). I
recommend down-grading to r3384 until I've resolved these issues:
http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r3384.tbz

Sorry about the inconvenience and thanks for the reports.