[MlMt] layout bug

Wed May 1 08:48:53 EDT 2013

On 29 Apr 2013, at 21:43, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 29 Apr 2013, at 20:53, Gustavo Daniel Villarreal wrote:
>
>> I upgraded to the latest beta, and I'm also having the issue with the
>> composer window not remembering its window position. In fact, the
>> window always shows up in the exact same position, a few pixels from
>> the upper-left corner.
>
> This is fixed for the next test version. I'll write again when it's
> available. It might take a day or
> two.

You can fetch a **test** version by holding down ⌥ when clicking
“Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane. Here is the
release notes:

---
## Revision 3371 (Wednesday, May 1, 2013)

Some (long standing) bugs have been fixed in this update. Thanks for all
the reports.

* Fixed various issues related to changing layouts. One problem was that
some views were assigned the same identifier. This is what triggered the
buggy behavior when MailMate tried to remember the hidden state of views
(in particular, the mailboxes view).
* The position of the composer/message window is now correctly
remembered.
* Cascading of windows has been fixed and improved.
* Full screen mode now works for all windows, not just the first one.
Full screen mode also works the first time running MailMate.
* Changed: If the toolbar is hidden then it is also hidden after
entering full screen mode.
* Fixed potential (crash) bugs triggered by the lack of various
initializations in the viewer controller for new windows.
* Fixed problem with “Edit as New Message” for messages with inlined
images.
* Fixed problem with `mailto:` URLs. A composer was not opened if
MailMate was not already launched.
* Fixed bug which could make MailMate crash during Quit if a smart
mailbox editor was open.
* Fixed problem with caching the scroll position of a message.