[MlMt] "Send Later"

Mon Jun 24 14:56:37 EDT 2013

On 24 Jun 2013, at 18:11, Torsten Grust wrote:

[using ⌥ to override “Send Later”]

>> I guess I could still do that. The corresponding shortcut ⌥⇧⌘D
>> does not mean anything in the composer, but it'll be a bit messy
>> implementation-wise. I'll revisit the related code to see what I can
>> do.
>
> I am glad to hear that you're considering this.  Thanks a lot.

I've fixed it, but I still don't like it :-) I might prefer to offer you
a “Send Now” button which you can add to the toolbar. The problem
with that is that then a “Send Now and Archive” button is also
needed.

If there is some kind of pattern to when you need to (not) “Send
Later” then maybe you'll be able to get a better default send later
value when it's more configurable (in some future version of the mailbox
editor).