[MlMt] "Send Later"

Fri Jun 21 14:52:20 EDT 2013

On 21 Jun 2013, at 17:25, Torsten Grust wrote:

> I very much welcome that MailMate's "Send Later" feature has become
> much prominent now (I'm using r3502).

Yes, it is much more flexible now. Allowing both relative send delays
and exact send dates with a simple text interface (and a GUI when the
text cannot be parsed).

> But is it so that holding ⎇ while pressing "Send Message" no longer
> overrides the "Send Later" setting (such that the current message
> can be sent instantly regardless)?

Yes, I thought it would be sufficient that it is easy to clear the
“Send Later” field.

> [If so, I would vote for that very convenient behavior to return.]

I guess I could still do that. The corresponding shortcut ⌥⇧⌘D
does not mean anything in the composer, but it'll be a bit messy
implementation-wise. I'll revisit the related code to see what I can do.